Drug Discovery and Development
A project that covers drug discovery and development - Novel Fixed Dose combination used as a Mydriatics in Ophthalmology
Clinical Trial Management: (Registered in CTRI of ICMR*)
- Phase III trial for Osteoporosis
- Phase III trial for Osteoarthritis
- Phase III trial for Pressure Ulcer
- Phase IV trial on Mild to Moderate Hyper cholesterolemia
- Observational trial for Cataract surgery
- Data Management and Statistical Report Preparation on Probiotics for Antibiotic associated diarrhea and Ulcerative colitis.
- Data Management and Statistical Report Preparation on Intra Ocular Lens Implantation for Cataract surgery.
- Clinical Trial Study Report Preparation on Antibiotic drugs for Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Regulatory Affairs and Medical Writing:
- Prepared around 100 regulatory dossiers to developed and third world countries (e.g. Europe, Asia, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, etc) as per the respective regulatory agencies.
- Prepared Protocol, ICD, CRF, and other secondary documents for nearly 25 clinical trials in internationally acceptable standards.
- Our Medical Director represents our organization as a Medical Monitor for an Indo-Japan and Belgium based MNC for all the trials conducted by them.
Pre Clinical Studies:
Coordinating Pre Clinical trials on
- Novel ophthalmic Fixed dose combination
- Launched a “Certificate Course in Clinical Research” in Association with Anna University (AU-KBC), and Apollo Hospitals (AHERF)
* CTRI registered Clinical trial i address:
Links to CTRI registered Clinical Trials: